Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trying again...

Well I'm going to try again to keep a blog. No promises. I really want to keep up, but things are a little crazy around here. Let me "sum up".
Emilie and Thomas are great! They keep my smiling. Emilie is almost 2 1/2. She is sooo smart and witty. She is also very caring and loves to be helpful. Tom is all boy. He growls and jabbers. He crawls really fast and love to eat everything the fits in his mouth. His favorite things to do... tip over the trash can, wrestle with Dad and Em (Papa Kirby too), Eat, clap and dance and eat some more. Oh the life of a 10 month old.
Caleb and I are doing really good. He's working for BNSF still and things are going great for him! He is out elk hunting with Bro Johnny right now. He is the VLB leader here in Havre. I am cleaning, cooking, laundering, and fixing broken toys most days. When I'm not doing any of those things I'm doing church books ,writing for the regional church paper, or sleeping.
God has really blessed us and I'm so thankful for everything He's doing in our lives. I plan on putting up a bunch of pictures. Hope it works! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liar! :) We'll see how long before this drifts off :D The kids look great. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'll add you to my list!!

Angel with Harp said...

Hi Mandi,
I loved your pictures! You look just as beautiful as ever!!! And,
what good looking children.
I am now retired, but wonder how I ever had time to work because I stay so busy.
I have never blogged either, but it might be kind of fun.
Love and hugs,
Susie