Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally!!

It's been forever since I posted. I once again forgot my user name and password. So today I finally got everything reset. I am amazed at my lack of memory. :) Think it's time for that ginko stuff.I want to thank the Lord right away!!!! Caleb is back to work! He has to work out of Great Falls, which kind of stinks, but thankfully he can commute. God is so good! He knew just when we would reach our breaking point and low and behold...Caleb is back to work. The other good news it that Caleb told me he doesn't want me to work part time when my current job ends!!!! Yeah!! I get to be a mommy again!! :) SO HAPPY! I will work for the CPA again next tax season, but for now I will be free to be a wife and mom full time! I am so thankful to the Lord. He knows my hearts desire and has provided for our family! Thank you Jesus for listening to my prayers, and strengthening my faith in you.
And in other news... We are so happy for Paul and Grace! I'm looking forward to have a niece or nephew close again! I miss Melissa's kids so much. And this will curb any longing I have for another baby. Way to go Grace...taking one for the team :) I told Grace how happy I was for her in spite of this totally ruining my gigantic baby stuff garage sale. :)
The kids are good! Emilie is really ready for mommy to be home again, but has really got closer to Caleb. I will post some pictures in a week or two. She's getting so tall! We need to get her some new pants before Noah calls wanting his back. Tom is great! Still getting teeth which isn't fun. Nancy taught him "Shhh". So now he runs through the house going "sssss" and holding his little finger to his lips. He's fun. The kids are loving being outside now that the weather in nice! It wears them right out!Well I'd better go.
Talk to you all later.
Mandie

9 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

God is so good to provide just what we need, just when we need it. So happy to hear that Caleb is back to work and that you get to go back to just being mommy!

Montgomery's said...

How great God is to answer just when we need Him. So glad Caleb found work and that you'll be able to be mommy full time.

Sorry to hear that Grace has ruined your huge baby garage sale, but ya know you'll be so happy.

Tammy K. said...

I AM SO GLAD CALEB HAS A JOB AGAIN.
IT WILL BE NICE TO LET SOMEOINE YOU KNOW USE YOUR BABY STUFF...OR KEEP AND JOIN THE CLUB :OD
LOVE YA!!!!

mandie said...

Ha-ha. You are soooo funny Tammy. No thanks. I like sleeping through the night. I'm happy for you guys, but glad it's not me. We've got one of each and we are perfectly happy. Thanks for commenting Tammy, Amy and Aunt Tammi! Makes me feels so loved!

cokelady said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are working out with Caleb's job--and that you won't have to have one! Wa-Hoo! God is good. :-)

We'll be looking for some PICTURES real soon. Didn't you say something about PICTURES???

Jessa Stephens said...

AWWW!! I'm so glad things are going SO well!! GOD is AWESOME huh!!!! I'm really happy for you. =)

Thats funny about Grace and the garage sale!!! Thats SO cool for her!!

Love you!!

mandie said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! I feel so loved! It's nice to have comments...well good ones I mean :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandie, Glad to see your blogging again. I need to update my blog but it seems like I dont have time or Joshua wants to type :). I am so glad everyone else is having babies so I get to see everyone but I dont know if I could do another little Adam. I think 3 little Adam's in the world is enough haha. Its amazing how fast they grow up though. Ok well you need to keep in touch more or maybe we can come visit you guys. Talk to you later
Jen

Kasey said...

I am so thankful for our God. He makes it all okay, and He is never late.