Thursday, December 4, 2008

This is a picture Daniel (Calebs cousin) took of Emilie and I at the beach in WA. I had no idea he was taking pictures...I love this one.

Here is emilie this last spring. Gotta love the piggy tails!


Here we are at the Grand Canyon on the way home fromAZ. Oh, you can't tell it's the Grand Canyon because it's dark? Us to. :) No, we got there at dusk, but were able to see a little bit.



He I am with my Philip. My first love :) Can't believe how grown up he is. I love you Phil! You're the greatest! Am I still your cupcake?




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um Mandie.....Allways!!! Oh gag me that's a horrible picture of me, Yuck!!!

Tammy K. said...

Cute photo at top of you and Emma. Glad you had fun with both families. Are you tukeied (is that a word??? HA!!!)out?
Great pic of you and Phil.

mandie said...

Actually no I'm not "turkied" out yet. Having a big dinner with so many people the turkey goes fast. I've only had left overs twice. Once last week and once tonight. I love left over Thanksgiving!

mandie said...

Philip your hansom all the time... well I've never seen you first thing in the morning... but I'm betting you are then too! I do like the short hair though! Looks great!

Rebekah Doran said...

That picture on the beach is really neat! So cool.

Pig tails are so much fun and cute too!

Hope that you are having a good day.

peaceinchaos said...

Hey, Glad you found me....this is all new to me. I am so technologically challenged, I tried to post a pic and couldn't figure it out. How is MT? Daryl's dream is to live there. Well, visit me again, I may lull you to sleep. Stacey

Washington Okie said...

Your "Cupcake"????? Oh gag me with a spoon!!!! You guys are crazy but we miss ya.